Dear Valued Patient,
How our practice plans to “stay the course” through COVID-19
We realize it is an unsettling time. We want you to know your safety and health, as well as the safety and health of our dental team, is our number one priority.
On December 3, 2020, Gov. Gavin Newsom announced that California would impose regional stay-at-home orders based on hospital capacity in response to the rapidly rising test positivity rate and hospitalizations due to COVID-19.
The restrictions announced by Newsom do not include the provision of dental care and other essential health care services.We are thankful to be able to continue providing care to our patients.
Our practice adheres to the strictest infection control guidelines, as outlined by the California Department of Public Health and The Division of Occupational Safety and Health.
Further, we have implemented the following precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Screen patients 24 hours before their scheduled appointments to ensure COVID-19 symptoms are not present.
- Conduct a patient screening outside of our office before allowing any patient to enter the practice.
- Wear necessary PPE, including respirators when necessary for procedures in which aerosols are generated.
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces in between patients.
- Replace all barrier protections in between patients.
- Maintain social distancing and at least six feet between patients.
- Conduct daily COVID-19 screenings for staff and providers in the practice.
- Provide ‘contactless communication’ options for patients at check-in, check-out and through our website patient portal.
We plan to “stay the course” through COVID-19 to help protect you and your loved ones. If you have any questions about the measures we have taken during this unprecedented time, please contact us at 661-306-4871
CONTACT US TODAY
We know that preventing serious health problems is easier than trying to repair them. We want to help you prevent dental issues while giving you beautiful teeth and healthy gums. Don’t hesitate to make an appointment, contact us here or call us at 661-37-SMILE to schedule an appointment today!